Patient Resource Center
The Patient Resource Centre/Patient Library at All India Institute of Ayurveda Hospital will be established and functional soon. The objective of this Centre is to provide a variety of leisure reading materials as a courtesy for visitors, guests and patients to enjoy during their stay and during the waiting hours of OPD. Our collection includes a variety of genres, including but not limited to, nonfiction, fiction, short stories and classics. It is also proposed that Newspapers (English & Hindi), lifestyle and entertainment magazines be available on every floor of the Hospital Building The Patient Library will be planned on the 4th
floor of the Hospital building and one of the nursing stations on these floors will be utilized for this purpose.
Patient Resource Centre/Patient Library offers:-
Who can use?
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Reading resources on variety of health topics, including healthy living and complex chronic illnesses.
- For the patient education purpose, several leaflets in various health related issues and beneficial Ayurveda concepts, are prepared by experts and faculty of different specialties for circulation among the patients.
- Nursing Staff assistance with more in-depth health information requests
The Patient Resource Centre is open to patients, families and visitors
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
All the above services will be free of charge. However, the Indoor patients will have to return the books borrowed as per the rules and before their discharge and completion of their stay.
Other Recreational facilities:
- On the 2nd floor of the Hospital, adjacent to the Pediatrics OPD, a Kid’s Corner having several Engaging things for the children is also planned.
- The Yoga Hall space on the 1st floor will be developed & utilized as Meditation Hall for the patients.