Prof. P. K. Prajapati:
Dr. Galib :
- Books published : 03 (as co-author)
- Monographs published: 03 (Monograph on Punarnavadi Mandura)
- Papers published: More than 370 (in 20 peer reviewed & Index Journals)
Dr. Pramod Yadav:
- More than 120 papers published in different peer reviewed journals / souvenirs etc.
- Books Published: 01
- Contribution of Chapters: 10
- More than 65 Presentations at different events.
Books : 01 (ISBN – 978-93-84276-25-6)
Published Research papers-
- Ankesh KA, Swapnil C, Jayant M, Galib R, Prajapati PK. Analysis of Rasa Parpati through Advanced Analytical Techniques. Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine Vol-6 Issue-1-2 Jan-Jun, 2017, pg 23-30
- Vyas Kruti Yagneshkumar, Shukla Vinay Janaradan, Ruknuddin Galib, Prajapati Pradeep Kumar. Pharmaceutical Standardization of Guggulu Śodhana. Journal of Ayurveda Medical Sciences Volume: 2 Issue: 2 Pages: 165-173
- Taviad Krushnkumar, Vekariya Shweta, Bedarkar Prashant, Ruknuddin Galib, Patgiri Biswajyoti. Svarṇa Mākṣika Śodhana – A review through Rasa classics. Journal of Ayurveda Medical Sciences Volume: 2 Issue: 2 Pages: 158-64
- Galib R. Editorial. Ayurveda for the Management of Non Communicable Diseases. J Ayu Med Sci 2017; Jul-Sep 2(3): 214-5
- Shivshankar R, Shweta M, Galib R, Dei LP. Shelf Life Evaluation of Trivrit Avaleha – A Preliminary Assessment. J Ayu Med Sci 2017; Jul-Sep 2(3): 230-3
- Sarada Ota, Arjun Singh, Srikanth N, Bojja Sreedhar, Galib Ruknuddin, Kartar Singh Dhiman; Chemical Characterization of an Ayurvedic Herbo‑Mineral Formulation ‑ Vasantakusumākara Rasa: A Potential Tool for Quality Assurance. Ancient Sci Life, 2017;36:207-14
- Hasmukh R Jadav, Sahara Shrestha, Prashant Bedarkar, Galib R, PK Prajapati, Ayurvedic Management of (vitiligo) – A review of works, Journal of Indian System of Medicine, Vol.4 (3), July-September 2016
- Rohit Sharma, Hetal Amin, Galib R, PK Prajapati; Molecular targets of common Ayurvedic herbal antioxidants, Journal of Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine 2017; 3(1): 36-40
- Dr. Pramod Yadav delivered Guest lecture at JD Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital on 05 September, 2017
- Prof. P.K. Prajapti and Dr. Pramod Yadav delivered guest lectures at Indo-Bangladesh conference of Shri Ram College of Pharmacy Banmore (M.P.)
- Dr. Pramod Yadav delivered guest lecture on ‘Updates in management of Head and Neck cancer 3rd – 5th November -2017, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Prof. PK Prajapati was resource person at CME for teacher in RSBK organised by YMT Ayurvedic Medical College, on 21-26 November 2017 at Navi Mumbai
- Prof. P.K. Prajapati delivered Guest lecture at National conference on Role of Ayurveda in Basic Health care services of Bharat on 10th December 2017 at MSM Institute of Ayurveda, BPSMV, Sonipat Haryana
- Dr. Pramod Yadav delivered Guest lecture in International Workshop on Medicinal herbs and Therapeutic dietetics for students of European Academy of Ayurveda, 17 – 20 Feb, 2018
- Dr. Pramod Yadav delivered Guest lecture in Indo-US joint workshop on “Ayurveda on frontiers of Managing Public Health, 05 Jan, 2018
- Prof. P.K. Prajapati delivered Guest lecture a National seminar workshop on Health and Blissful living through science of yoga and Ayurveda on 22-24 March 2018, Mumbai. Organised by K.J. Soumaya Sanskrit Vidhyapeeth at Mumbai.
- Dr. Niladri Bhattacharjya presented a paper in National Seminar on Role of Ayurveda & Yoga in Health Care Management at NEIAH, Shillong on 15th March, 2018
- Dr. Poonam Gulati gave an oral presentation on “Egression of Pharmacovigilance from Erice declaration to ASU drugs” in Conference on Regulatory Affairs held at Jamia Hamdard on 13th Feb, 2018.
- Dr. Paritosh Jha participated in paper presentation completion at DPSRU IASTAM on 2-4 February, 2018.
- Poonam Gulati presented a poster in Indo-US joint workshop “Ayurveda on frontiers of Managing Public Health dated 05 January 2018 at All India Institute of Ayurveda.
- Poonam Gulati participated in poster completion at DPSRU IASTAM (Poster entitled – SWOT Analysis of Ayurveda Therapeutics) on 2-4 February, 2018.
- Participation in Seminars / Symposiums / Workshops etc.:
- Pramod R Yadav participated in the CME Programme for Teachers in Rasashastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana at YMT Medical College, Navi Mumbai from 15 – 20 Jan. 2018.
- Scholars of Department of RSBK participated in National Ayurveda Day celebration at India Habitat Center, 16th October, 2017
- Faculty & Scholars of the department participated in Ayurveda Parva at New Delhi from 7– 10th September, 2017
- Pramod R. Yadav participated at Desert Conclave, DMRC, ICMR, Jodhpur from 13-14 December, 2017.
- Faculty & scholars of department participated in Treatment of Acute and Chronic Pancreatitis through Rasaushadhies at AIIA, New Delhi on 20th December, 2017.