The department committed to provide the scientific aid to the classical ayurveda with special reference to shalakya tantra. The research topics taken at PG levels were as follows –
- Open label Randomized clinical study of effect of Lobelia Nicotianaefolia (Heyne) Devanala – A Folk medicine in Tundikeri with special reference to Tonsilitis.
- Standardization of Bidalaka Netra KriyaKalpa and Efficacy if SaindhavadiBidakaka in Abhishyanda (Acute Conjunctivitis) – Single Arm Clinical Study
- Role of Rajnidaaru eye drop and Rasayanachurna in the management of Shushkaakshipaka (dry eye syndrome) – an open label double arm randomized clinical trial.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy of Nagaradi eye drops &Rasayanachurna in computer vision syndrome-an open labelled double arm Randomised comparative clinical study.
- An Open label comparative Randimized clinical trial to Evaluate the efficacy of Marsha and Pratimarshanasya and Haridrakhandain the management if VatajaPratishyaya W.S.R. to allergic rhinitis.
- Efficacy of Haritaki yoga andAbhijeettaila(pratimarshanasya) in computer vision syndrome an open labelled two arms randomised clinical study.
- Comparative efficacy of Lodhradilepa and Lodhradigandusha along with Shothaharamahakashayakwathain the management of Shitada – Gingivitis.
- A comparative study on the efficacy of Jatimukuladivarti and Madhushigruaschyotana in the management of KaphajaAbhishyanda -allergic conjunctivitis
- Clinical study of efficacy of Katphaladikwathaalong with Shadbindutailanasya and katphaladikwatha onlyin the management of Dushtapratishaya – chronic sinusitis.
- To evaluate the efficacy of Triphaladikwatha&Daarviraskriya in the management of Mukhapaka.